For Guitarists – United in Isolation
Fingerstyle: United in Isolation
Why should you perform ?
- Be part of the leading online fingerstyle collaboration show during the times of corona crisis.
- You co-host the show (on facebook), cross-post the video, and everyone benefits from each other Guitarists’ fans.
- Your few tunes will make new fans hungry for more, and they’ll search you out. 🙂
- Because Antoine Dufour, Trevor Gordon Hall & Calum Graham thought was a good idea.
Watch a 50 second summary
Which Guitarists are Performing?
As of 18-April, 28 Guitarists have already performed, including: Antoine Dufour, Trevor Gordon Hall, Calum Graham, Nick Johnson, Sonke Meinen, and various other CandyRat artists, ToneWoodAmp artists, some modern classical/jazz and more.
Time & Date
- UK 20h00, Germany/Spain 21h00, ET 15h00, PT 12h00.
- Every Tuesday, a 45min show that starts at the same time.
- We’re taking care of everything:
- Live Producing, Facebook Event, Streamyard licensing, Technical Assistance, etc.
- You just go online and perform.
- How does this streaming work?
- We use a popular streaming web-based software: Streamyard.com.
- We send you a URL link, and you easily integrate in the Live-Stream.
- The stream will be Facebook Live focused (but also on YouTube)
- This allows it to be a professional production, where the producer controls:
- multiple people on screen
- which comments get displayed
- new-like banners.
- etc… (see 50 second video above)
- Marketing Benefits:
- We can cross-post to your FB page so you have the marketing benefits of views, engagements, audience, etc..
- How long do I perform?
- Each Guitarist plays 10-12 minutes.
- You’ll need a good internet and audio-interface connection.
- Ideal Setup
- Guitar/Mic > Audio Pedal > Audio Interface > Laptop (cellphone can cause issues)
- Tech-Sound-Test (streamyard.com)
- We’ll be happy to help you with a tech-sound check a few days before the show. Should take ~10min.
- If you want, you can also test your setup yourself on StreamYard.com with a free account. (Important: click on ☑ ‘disable audio processing’)
- Facebook Streaming Setup:
- You will stream through a StreamYard URL that we will provide. We will direct it to Facebook (and YouTube)
- Cross-posting Setup:
- Details for this can be found here.
- Unless you have someone helping you during the performance, we recommend you allow “automatic” posting. This way you don’t have to manually cross-post when we go live.